Sorry ladies, all hopes are gone if you were ever lusting over these two Haitian artists, they’ve gotten married this week to their long time girlfriends. Congratulations to Shabba and the mother of his children on their nuptial and Okyjems who also tied the knot in Haiti. Gade sa Klass fe; konyea tout moun ap marye.
- Feb 9, 2017Haiti’s new President, Jovenel Moise Sworn in.
- Feb 9, 2017Learn About Haiti’s 58th President and His Vision
- Jan 6, 2017HAITIAN NATIONAL CHARGED WITH INTERNATIONAL NARCOTICS AND MONEY LAUNDERING CONSPIRACY
- Dec 6, 2016How the U.S. Keeps Haiti Poor…
- Oct 19, 2016Haitian Warlord (Guy Philippe) Meets His Match: Hurricane Matthew
- Jul 24, 2016Haiti native Wyclef Jean discusses country’s challenges
- Jul 5, 2016Police: 17 Suspects Behind Attack on Haiti Police Station
- Jun 10, 2016Rape Victim Heart Wrenching address
More 225 posts in Highlights category
Recommended for you
President Jovenel Moise was inaugurated in Haiti on Tuesday, February...
Jovenel Moïse was born on 26 June 1968 in the...